24 October 2013

School attack first trip

22of October 2013 (A day to remember)
Kindly wanna share my activities after pmr or liked so called pasca pmr (haprak)

Sumpah to god, so blessing being a teacher. Sumpah, best sangat lagi-lagi if you get sporting students & most of them are intelligent or genius. Tapi you can feel la, exhausted gila jadi cikgu bila korang kena kawal murid bising, tak reti nak diam, ade yang nak menangis la, yang tak bagi respond. Haih I'm being a one day fasilitator dekat one of my friend primary school. Meetings with adik-adik comel & cute & handsome & cerewet, and I do miss primary (really). Ajar Mathematic, senang je. Korang bagi je homework lepastu terangkan lepastu korang dah rilek. Senang kan jadi cikgu? So now what's your ambition in future?

Who's involved in this program? Hazieqah, Ainaa Izzati, Aidil Ehisam, Wan Harith, Maisarah, Farhana Balqis, Syahira Sulaiman & Haziq. Liked haziq says 'jom bina kenangan pahit dengan budak-budak ni' haha best lah, I got lots of experience. Had so muchhhh great time with my mates, thank you for your cooperation & hoping our next school attack will be more great & we can improve ourself, Amin. Good luck to guru muda (:

Peace chilling out, I'll take picture with Deenal