08 June 2013

Little bit boring.

 
I think everyone was feeling himself badly. The same goes for me. I'm not a perfect person. But I have a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning the bookcase and vanity. I don't mind staying at home all day, during the school holidays if there is an interesting novels to read and be able to relax in sweet bed. But I cannot stand when mother was nagging with something that "I know I'm going to do" but later. Sometimes I think it was something that bothers me, but I know .... mother would remind me of things I should do in the school holidays. Mum's lectures was the best thing to listen when you're bored actually. So, when mum start to nagging I would put on earphones and maximize the volume on my music be heard. That's was my brilliant idea and you should try it haha ok.